1895 Locomotive Firemens Magazine on CD
The Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen was founded on December 1, 1873, at Port Jervis, New York. Initially, insurance benefits were the main incentive for membership, but by the late nineteenth century "The Brotherhood" had branched out into labor-management relations. The organization changed its name to the Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen after permitting engineers to join its ranks.
This is a 116 page digital copy of the 1895 magazine published by the Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen on a Gift Quality CD.
Sample thumbnails taken from the collection.
(Low resolution thumbnails - CD/DVD images are scanned at 300 DPI)