Established "when the operations of four major Canadian bicycle manufacturers amalgamated: H. A. Lozier, Massey-Harris, Goold, and Welland Vale Manufacturing,"  CCM produced bicycles for many years in the area of Weston, Toronto, Ontario. In 1904 they established the Russell Motor Car Company with Thomas Alexander Russell on Weston Road in Toronto. In 1915 the company merged with the American car maker, Willys-Overland.
CCM manufactured a wide variety bicycles. Around 1899 many smaller bicycle makers went out of business, and CCM became Canada's industry leader. Montreal, Winnipeg and Vancouver, where originally part of diversified network of CCM manufacturing process.
This wonderful old 88 page catalog is loaded with all sorts of bicycles, repair parts, color charts, and accessories from over 90 years ago!